Friday, September 7, 2012

Three Artifacts to Describe Me

One artifact that would really describe me is a phone. I don't necessarily mean that I talk on the phone or am texting all the time, but I like to talk to other people and listen to what they have to say. Whether I'm gossiping (yes, I'll admit, I love listening to gossip!) or asking someone's opinion on something, I love to talk to people. Sometimes I do get into trouble for it, but I will admit, occasionally, it is something relative to school... sometimes!

Another artifact that would show my personality is an electric guitar. Not that I can play one, (I wish I could though) but because they're loud and different, and I love music. They stand out and are always heard (and of course listened to). To be specific, it wouldn't be just any electric guitar. It would be red (mostly because I have red hair, but also because red just pops), and shaped as if it's "flared" or there are flames on it.

A recycling bin is another artifact that would describe me. I'm not a total earth-loving-save-all-the-trees-vegetarian, but I do like making a difference to make the world a better, cleaner place. Whenever I think about what I want to be when I grow up, something relative to helping the environment always reaches my mind. Of course, so does becoming a billionaire pop star, but hey, a kid can dream. I do like to do small things that I know will be put to good use, and hope one day that I'll be able to make a bigger difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment