Wednesday, September 26, 2012

History Class

Today in history we did a group discussion where each of us got a certain subject from the first amendment and had to explain why our certain subject was important. Mine was freedom of speech. I think it worked out really well. The first time was a little awkward because we really weren't sure what exactly to do and we felt that 8 minutes was too long of an amount of time, but by the last group it was basically the opposite, and we ended up not having enough time. I really got into the discussion and I liked doing it because it gave us the opportunity to talk about what we're learning. I think it worked really well though, and I'm glad to do it again. Almost everyone in the groups were talking and we all learned a lot from it, both researching it on our own and hearing what others had researched/had to say on their subject. It was a really great idea and worked very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment