Thursday, November 8, 2012

11/8/11

So I found this picture via Facebook. I think this definitely follows through with the whole lesson we've been learning about with which states were anti-/pro- slavery, as well as tying in the election. I've also been hearing a lot of talk from my teachers about history repeating itself... this is not to say that Romney is for slavery or anything, not to my knowledge, at least. But those same types of people live in the same place and support the same things. Not only are Southerner's known to be racist, but they also are against a lot of groups that have been given or are trying to get rights in America, including women and gay rights. So what is that saying about our country? Our thoughts are almost completely divided in two,

No comments:

Post a Comment