Thursday, November 29, 2012

11/29/12

Today in class we went over John Brown and his attempt to help stop slavery which was a bit of a fail, although he got people talking, his goal was not fulfilled by any means. I think he went about it all wrong. He didn't have enough people, information, supplies, or knowledge on what he was doing. He ended up getting others as well as himself killed. And although those weren't his intentions, he should of thought through that is was more than just a possibility that someone would get hurt.

As for my goal, I'd say on the getting fit part, I'm doing quite well. I started track, first time ever. Sometimes it can be a lot of work, but it's worth it. As for school, I think in some subjects I've been slacking, which is not good at all. But I'll try to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment